GLOBAL ACADEMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE (GARI) is dedicated to promote scientific research on a wider international platform by organizing workshops and conferences in collaboration with universities around the world. The GARI creates opportunities for the scientists and researchers to enhance their professional career through international conferences. The Symposium sets as a goal, the creation of a platform for those involved in higher education, whether educationalists, industrialists, or policy makers, to meet to discuss exactly what has been achieved and what still needs to be achieved in the light of global events affecting the education of billions of people.
International Conference on Multidisciplinary (ICMD 2017) is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the multi fields. With time past human wants to do something and earn something in different way. They try to do innovative experiment to give new thing to the society. They always try to share their knowledge with universal would. In today, the innovative personalities have been engage with this contemporary subject. The International Conference on Multidisciplinary making a platform to all the Academic practitioners in all around the world will be together to share knowledge and their achievements in face to face.
More specifically, it targets:
- Network with other international organization, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of permanent education in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.